Friday 28 June 2019

Meanwhile over on my Wordpress

Meanwhile over on my Wordpress

Arabic version of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker is popular today

my hit play Shoplife  is being read in Japanese

and in South Korea they  are reading a translation of Still Alive 2015

So I hope all Kpop fans in Korea enjoy my stuff as much as  I enjoy theirs

This proves to me that my Words work everywhere, Literally

Sadly  no Media company will give me what I need

10million, a house, a car and a puppy dog for the Rights

then 20% Royalties

Or the cheap option a 50/50 partnership with just 2million up front, and I have Golden share

Talk is Cheap but Money Buys Bread as my dad used to say, as he heckled Politicians from

his armchair, 50 years ago.

Stay Happy, I'm glad the world cannot escape me, or my Words rather.

One day I'll do great things, if I don't die first.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B00571G0YC





No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...