Friday 7 June 2019

from Australia to the Unknown regions

from Australia to the Unknown regions

you are just some of today's readers so thank you all for passing by

I just watched John Wick 2 on tv, very stylised and violent

Very entertaining if you're not put off by a bit of gore, any more and I couldn't watch

My Korean series I am Not a Robot still pleases but is over long.

16 hours is too much, 8 hours would have been enough

I am 12th episode now

What more can I saw, just thanks for reading my rubbish, do tell everybody you know

I'd be nice to make even a penny from the Writing

If you are Rupert Murdoch or Mark Z

10 million, a house, a car and a puppy dog is my price

then 20% Royalties for my 18 book back list

You might get 100 films out of my stories.

that's all, I doubt if I ever get money, but prayers for my health cost you nothing.




No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...