Saturday 15 June 2019

busy and pain

had to sort out a problem on my computer, so no new story Friday,

maybe Saturday 15th I'll produce something.

The pain monster has come out to play now

Happy to see mother Russia is  reading the Translations of Butcher Baker Undertaker  BBU for short

2 more exams and my daughter will be finished

she's threatening to do Medicine should her grades be good enough

her cousin has just started Medicine

so we could end up with 2 doctors in the family

the stone building is where my mother was born and lived for 1st 12 years of her life

my parents would be so proud 2 doctors potentially in the family.




No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...