Tuesday 18 June 2019

bedtime update

on this site Polish translations/links to  Still Alive 2015 are being read.

And Russia is reading too, so thanks to them, it does cheer my spirits to have readers,

any readers anywhere. I was updating to Windows 10 1903 version today, so no new story today

I also had the pain monster pay a visit. It feels like a Russian ice hockey player hit me across the side

of my head with his stick and then poked me in the chest. This has gone on for hours.

But my small daughter says just try and live, so I'm going to aim for 100,

which was my ambition when I  was just a child. Feel free to send me an icon,

it would be a tremendous gift and mighty help my body and soul.

so come back in the morning maybe Lech, Boris and Gregorgi my Slav hero friends

might have a new adventure

https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B00571G0YC



No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...