Saturday 1 June 2019

1st June 2019

1st June 2019

Well we are in Summer now, no denying it, my flowers are coming out,

so does this make me a gardener?

Pain monster has descended today, but at least my latest Kdrama is funny and good.

I am not a Robot, we binge watched 5 episodes last night, and will watch more today.

If you have never watched Korean shows do give it a try, get over the hurdle of subtitles.

1/2 term ends tomorrow so my girls will be back at school on Monday, or rather one will,

 while the other revises for her A Levels.

I now get junk email in Hebrew as morons assume as they have seen a

Translation its clever to send me junk in Hebrew.

If you want to give me money then buy a book.

I only read English, yes I can speak a bit of French and Spanish but I don't have the time

for time wasters, and yes I do bite.

And yes that's the PAIN speaking, I have pain most days,

its the where and when it strikes my body that changes

the intensity varies too.

Many Millions have much more pain, it's not a competition.

I chose to stay happy and write comedy or humour or whatever you want to call it,

it's my vocation if you like, though I'm sure some of you would rather I gave it a vacation.

The funniest thing to witness is when somebody bangs their coccyx  

and they dance around like a Red Indian.

I've suddenly remembered Kevin Palmer I used to work with 40 years ago, 

he was chasing a girl called Annie back then, was it him I'm remembering?

He really was one of the nicest people I ever met, he used to call me "Mungo" but

that's another story. He tried to sell his sports car to a 2 metre tall giant of 

a computer programmer called Chris Huosing a half Chinese guy but obviously 

Chris could not fit in as he was so large.

See that's how memories lead to stories, I thought of the tailbone and

that led to the memory. Others are filtering out right now, such as the marks on the 

computer room wall where we shook the coloured pens without the cap on while 

we tried to get the ink flowing. Chris was at the forefront of programming, 

we were doing colour graphs on paper about 40 years ago.

I haven't written many if any computer room stories, to protect the innocent, 

I'll wait 5 years and if I'm still alive I may put a few down on paper

And yes I was the hard working boring one, doing all the work, 

as I was saving for my house.

But it's all recorded and in my head,and I am now a fully qualified writer now.

Though I'm sure some of you may think otherwise.

Now I'm going to have some Yorkshire Tea, which I discovered I quite like, 

I drink it so that I don't drink too much instant coffee. It was on offer so I bought 

it for my tea drinking daughters.

There may be a new story later, so you have been warned.

And there is good news, my computer seems to be ok now, 

so thanks to the Saint of Computers, Saint Digitalis of Babbage

Image result for babbage









No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...