Sunday 23 June 2019

I haven't forgotten

I haven't forgotten

I will put down The Old Lady story inspired by my small daughter's activities tomorrow maybe

Sadly the pain monster descended

It really is as sudden as Scot's mist,  or an Iron Curtain of pain

I had to go to bed to rest too, now I have a big headache

These are not excuses

This is the reality of my life, you can see me laughing in the local store, and then an hour later

I'm in agony.

It's an unpredictable as a Politician

I'm not a Journalist, though I may write far better than some

miaow

I can't just focus and write my piece

I have to feel content enough, and without too much pain before I can write

If there is a horror on the news, like yet another massacre in USA with guns

It affects me so much, just as it affects you, so I cannot just rattle off a story

Chronic pain is pain 50% of the time,  the degree might vary, but it's your life

So no new story tonight

Thanks to whomever is checking me out over on my Wordpress, sometimes the layout is

very rough and ready, but if you buy the book for £2 then it's so much nicer. And Altogether Now

is 10 books in one, nearly 1,000,000 words and that's cheap too, so buy it for your Lover, so he can

read it to you while he washes your back in the bath and feeds you grapes. Or if you are a Journalist

a Guinness through a very long straw.

Enough rubbish for tonight

Michael Casey


https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B00571G0YC









https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B00571G0YC

Translations

persianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وmy new bedBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...