Thursday 27 June 2019

Chinese, Arabic and Italian and as far away as New Zealand

Chinese, Arabic and Italian and as far away as New Zealand

these are the languages being read right now, New Zealand may just be my reader getting as far away as possibe from me, or it could be John Gordon if he remembers me. I will always remember his kindness, 2 broken legs worth. That's a private joke.

I used to mix him up with John Collins, a massive intellect at our old company.

But that was 20 years ago, and time has moved on.

If only Stella Artois would sponsor a reunion in Thorp St Birmingham

Though the amount of alcohol required would be 4 times the amount usually required

all the lads were experienced drinkers.

And would anybody be impressed by all my Words, not in the slightest, but if I could get Stella

 Artois to sponsor a reunion, now that would impress them.

StatsMR  where are you all now?


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...