Tuesday 4 June 2019

4th June 2019 pain and a half day

4th June 2019 pain and a half day
hope you liked yesterday's story
Just the way you are
it's nice to see the map of the world shaded in by my readers
its also nice to see the Translations being read everywhere
in various languages
Though Remember my Wordpress has a Translate Button on it
I can barely think with the pain
I'm waiting for slow people to do their job at the moment
this does not help make me smile
I do talk to God more
With Tinnitus so loud and keeping me awake till 4am or so
what else can I do?
then I finally sleep
though as you know I still wake every 2 hours
aren't you all so lucky with your sleep patterns
which reminds me I have to order more toilet paper
you try thinking in a straight line with a Sumo on your chest or shoulder
though the pain or pain killers never influence my writing
it just prevents or delays me from writing
I can write left of field easily, maybe it's because I come from 500years of Irish farmers
today my big daughter takes her 1st A level, a Chemistry paper
so I need get some chocolate for her if I can manage going up and down the hill
I sound like an asmatic when I get back, I may need to rest 3 times on the way back
it is the steepest hill around here
what else can I say, pray for my health
or let God send a Korean Kpop girl to come and type for me
I'd like to write Tears for a Butcher the sequel to The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker
before the Grim Reaper gets me.
2 sessions of 2 hours to write a chapter
so in 12 x 4 hours, that's 48 hours I could dictate a book
You think 4 times faster than you speak
And a speed typist could do 100plus words a minute
So I'm confident I could do it in that time scale.
However I don't think it'll ever happen
A Politician gets better book deals that a comic writer
Discuss,I know you are smiling right now
Ok, I need to stop.
Feel free to buy a book, or just tell all your friends,
then I can shade in more of the map of the world.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B00571G0YC






 and today  my daughter is doing A levels

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...