Tuesday 12 October 2021

The Arabic Collection

The Arabic Collection

Or here’s my books, the Arabic translations, as you tend to be more conservative, just turn the page and ignore anything that’s not acceptable. Though a PG to 12 is the strongest words you’ll read on my sites.

So here’s 3 books for you The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

300 and Not OUT a collection of family short stories plus more

And Altogether Now which is 9 or 10 books in an Omnibus

it was nearly 1,000,000 words in English

So Arabs everywhere you have no excuse now, plenty to read

Just come and visit Birmingham and spend some money

We do have plenty of hotels and AirB&Bs and loads

of food, best Indian food in the world

because we poach the chefs from Indian, just as we poach eggs

So tell everybody, all I ask is you Pray for me once a day

as my pain attacks are getting more frequent and hurting more

Though if you read all of my 20 books so far on Amazon

in my Original English, you may think its me hurting you

Stay Happy always

Michael Casey

Advertisements

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...