Thursday 14 October 2021

NOISE in my EARS

Tinnitus is horrendous again today

16 countries yesterday over on Wordpress

11 so far  today on Worpress

Over here on Bloggers Russians reading

Korea as Usual

Then  a spike from Brazil

I just hope I don't get rubbish emails

hey I have $6,756,888 to share with you

 just give me your details

MORONS

please leave me alone

I suffer enough already

without such RUBBISH

and sure you'll send me an Apple iPhone 13

and more RUBBISH

YOU JUST GET DELETED unread

so just stop it

now I need some meat

or I'll fall over


this is my Gandalf look by the way



No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...