Sunday 24 October 2021

Half term break, code for Tinnitus is killing me

 Half term  break, code for Tinnitus is killing me

so all of you should be practicing your Italian 

while I have a break

The Italian Translation

 of 

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker (c) by Michael Casey (that's me)

is loaded up at over all 4 of my sites

Somebody was reading it, so I loaded it all again

Hope the translation is good enough

English is mother tongue, so ONLY use it if you contact me

Jokers from everywhere using every language

I use BAD language as I delete it unread

You try living with Tinnitus in your head

That's all

4 months now or more and Tinnitus has been trying to kill me

Sleep deprivation and all that.

and 3 years all together

On top of everything else, now you know








The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker (c) By Michael Casey (that’s me)

I’m going to have half term off, me and my Italian lover, Tinnitus

When she stops screaming at me, I’ll be back like Arni

No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...