Thursday 21 October 2021

21st Oct 2021. or 211021 backwards forwards day

 How had your day been

Mine kind of started at 5am when I woke again

The smell of pooh was nearby

Totoro our cat had sneaked upstairs to pooh in the bath

She is self taught  house trained

She seen us all use the bathroom

So she copies us

So I had to clean the bath and then wipe her bum

After she ran downstairs

Then I had a drink and went back to bed

My head fizzing with Tinnitus

Every time I awake, every 2 hours or so, it's force 10 from Navoro

Finally I wake up and it takes 2 hours for the noise to calm down

But I think my hearing in my right ear is back again

After a couple of weeks astray

Though I still hear the howling

I can hear it now its nearly 10 pm

and my small daughter is still studying

I did get rubbish in Russian from Africa

the usual thief, I'm. so holy, but I'm also a fraud

GIVE ME STRENGTH

Or was it TRUMP telling the TRUTH

He could not be honest if you paid him

It's all a scam for money, to pay off all his debt

Why are GOP so corrupt as to follow him

Where is Integrity?

Biden is far from Perfect, and Dems will lose everything

Get half a cake now, and come back later

If your eyes are bigger than your belly

What do you get, TRUMP insanity again

Do it to Julia you will all be saying, 1984 and all that

As for me PAIN and more PAIN

If  my dream is ever to happen it better hurry up

And yes I do scream in pain in the night

Because of all my scars and chest hernia through bypass scar

I cannot sleep how I like, I'm just like the elephant man

Finding a position, and you can imagine the rest

Though at 248 pounds maybe you never want to disturb

me, for fear I sit on you

And I do have very quick hands and a very tight grip

Decades putting magtapes on, and carrying heavy stuff

I hope you all continue to read my stuff

And maybe a new door will open in the East

But that'll be like a Kdrama

My Name  the Korean Kdrama is very good, and very violent

I'd be afraid to marry a girl like her, too good with a knife

The Music and style was fantastic, so if you don't mind blood

Watch it.

If my daughters had her martial arts skills I'd be a very happy dad too

Other than that, I'm still full of snot

Waiting for my 3rd jab, a booster

You have to wait 6 months before they give it and online system blocks you

Though in the news reduce to 5 months then UK might save Christmas or so they say

And Santa Claus was the company behind My Name

so goodnight from me a Fat Santa









https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000


No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...