Friday 22 October 2021

The British Virgins are at it again

The British Virgins are at it again

and Hong Kong is looking too

Hello to you all wherever you are

Outside in the street a Black guy with gold teeth and hair in a bun

was shoveling building stuff into a wheelbarrow for his white mate 

with glasses and beard, and a big smile

I stepped outside a I am nosey

And I spotted immediately the Black Guy was once a chef

How did you know that he asked incredulously ?

Yes, he was a chef in the past.

I was right

Michael Casey writer that's how

No need for AI and cameras

Just use your eyes

His motions gave him away, plus hair in a bun

I had a parcel guy too and I knew he played rugby

Because he held the parcel like a rugby ball

I used to play rugby and I meet chefs at CPNEC Birmingham

So if I can do it, then all of you can do it too

AND yes I am, fat and silver haired and wear shades and from Birmingham

Writing is about using your eyes, but maybe most of all your EARS

I write for RADIO, if you get your lover to read to you then

Its so much better than reading it for yourself

20 years of constant BBC Radio 4 before I started writing seriously

in 1987 I started but by 29288 I had qualified in my own eyes

Because The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker was finished

The typed version

so thats 50 plus years making love with words

But a woman is better, which reminds me of a story I wrote

So I'll try and dig it out later

And Abba sing Give me a Man after Midnight

Heckled by my own music collection

So Virgins on British Islands

Hope you like it whoever you are you could email

And say hello

Now I'll get I'm dying of stage 4 Cancer and all that

Frauds from afar

Though from my bio you might think my ailments

are a lie, so here's a slap from a wet lettuce 

on the backs of your bare legs

Larry Grayson and all that

Pain is real, otherwise I'd sit and write more story stories

instead of these Trump like Ramblings

When are the average Joes going to wake up

Insanity upon Insanity in USA

Enough of that

I'm messaging my 2 student daughters as I talk to you

When I writing writing, I have to stay in the zone

and can only write and must stay on the boil

Or I'd lose my thread, from one ear to another through my head

See I can be in several places at once

Here in Birmingham talking to you all over the world, LITERALLY

Plus one daughter's school, and another daughter's University

Meanwhile the cat opens the drawers under the beds

Sneaks inside and is sleeping  like a cat

As I put these few ramblings down

Meanwhile if I ever ask for a strange photo

Proof of Reality, Proof you have a sense of Humour

Do exactly as requested

A bit like when you were arrested for being drunk in Korea

Otherwise 

I will STOP DEAD










this is where my values come from Cromane Lower Killorglin County Kerry Ireland

WE are only impressed by Charity



No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...