Sunday 10 October 2021

who's looking at my hits again. + The Magnificent 7 Korean Best

who's looking at my hits again

Thank you whoever you are

is it the Koreans in USA, maybe

But if you read everything then you may want to have my babies

That'll stop you in your tracks

Being my typist and then having 4 babies and forming a Kpop band

That's all the reward you'll get if you read everything

as for me, I'll just die happy 

and you'll be left changing nappies

which is English for diapers 

So be careful of your reading matters

Because punctuation matters

Otherwise  my daughter at Uni is doing well

my smaller daughter in the corner beside me

had her 2nd covid jab today, Sunday

I may get a third due to the state of my organs

I won't make a joke about the 4 kids...

Anyway stay happy always

The whole world is reading The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

in Translations everywhere, so thank again

But do not spam me from afar, or I'll reach out

and fart through your screen

6G technology, so beware of my backside

You have nowhere to hide

If you Perdue and afar send me rubbish

Go and study instead of wasting your time

me and my big daughter 20 years ago, perfect parent

The Magnificent 7 Korean Best

I’ve really enjoyed Vincenzo, and my Korean translations are doing well according to the download figures, though the Arabs and 300 and Not out are in the lead.

So here’s all my Korean Translations again, if you thank me, you’ll have to use English via Google Translate, and all other folks don’t sent me get rich rubbish, from Japanese guys in Paraguay for example, you are just wasting my time. As you did yesrter


No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...