Friday 1 October 2021

October Month of the Rosary


October Month of the Rosary

just in case you all forgot, you can put me on the Prayer list

Anyway Azerbaijan seems to like my Bloggers

They should get the back of their bare legs slapped with a wet lettuce

Google Larry Grayson, to understand

Virgins on an Island who are British seem to like me too

Or is that British Virgin Islands

But only you will know the answer to those 3 questions

Thanks anyway for reading my rubbish

I beat Tinnitus yesterday so I'm trying again today

It does take a lot of will power

And the weather has turned it is freezing

Soon the central heating will be on

So I'll just pretend I'm on the British Virgin Islands

frollocking if that's the right word

What else do you do, avoid Branson and his pickles?

Wait there I need a slap

Had to put Movelat on left shoulder as usual

So stopped to eat, salmon on Hovis seeded bread with tomatoes

that change in diet has helped my kidneys

Now with tea beside me I'll continue this chat

I forgot to say 15 countries over on Wordpress reading my rubbish already today

Maybe Media will want to monetize me soon

Which sounds like something a vet would do below the belt

I won't be monetize, I'd rather be left alone

Everything on my terms

As the nurse drags me off to the delivery room

yes, I'm having a baby

You all though yes, his belly is so fat

CRUEL

Paul Simon is playing Rhythm of the Saints

If his rhythm was better I would not be so fat

Explain that

He's just choked on his guitar

Eric said be careful not to be Clapton

Whatever that means too

I did meet Eric in the hotel nearly 20 years ago

I made him Smile, or was that just his old band

I have 3 cats on my mug with tea in

Musicians are always brewing something

And if you ever went to our church

when the Shonas were in the SOUND IS AMAZING

I'm going to try and write something new once 

I finish my tea, so I'll leave you all here on the page

I did my message my daughters today reminding

them to love and help each other

But I did also remind them

That

I was better looking  in silk stockings and a bunny suit

because of  my 3 breasts and enormous backside

that put them in their place


p.s. If you are in Korea open the window and shout at the neigbours

   in Japan, the Japanese Translation are on Wordpress and Blogger

let them suffer too






 

now they are 20 and 18 nearly

maybe 4 more sisters if I meet a Kpop lady......

No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...