Sunday 31 October 2021

Halloween 31st Oct 2021

Halloween 31st Oct 2021

the pain monser is descending as I speak

like a lance through me

and no I'm not making it up

so I may stop sudden

paracetamol and movelat are my pain killers

but they are not strong enough

Dodgy kidney gfr 29 so I cannot take lots of stuff

so now you know, again

If I had that typist  could be so  productive

and if we fell in love, reproductive

4 more kids and a Kpop band

but yes I know it'll never happen

It's always good to dream

especially when the pain makes you want to scream

and I do at night in my bed, pain

later I'll put the 207 audio pieces up again

somebody was looking

So Koreans/Japanese/China and Taiwan 

be ready to LISTEN

and maybe make me an offer to App them and make money

Enough

pain really is too much

back later

https://butcherbakerundertaker.blogspot.com/2021/09/heres-my-audio-if-you-match-it-up-with.html


or just follow short cut






No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...