Sunday 3 October 2021

3rd Oct 2021

 got a cheap and cheerful painting for the wall

the old one will be retired to another room

this is a very tired looking me on the sofa behind my desk

the painting's style is like my writing

Light and colour splashed on a page, a bit like me in the bathroom...

Tinnitus still screaming, but I've had 3/4 "good" days, getting sleep finally

Korean translation of Quick Stories is still my greatest hit

So I've uploaded the Japanese translation of it for the neighbours

See if I can pollute their minds too

I'm hearing French singing in my good ear, it's almost like

being in Yvetot in France what with all this music

a bientot




No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...