Saturday 16 October 2021

The Virgins are back

The Virgins are back

The British Virgin Islands readers that is

Headlines attract and audience

Then people are mislead

Loads of different stuff read overnight

So thanks for that, hear and on Wordpress

I did have an idea for a story about a vacuum

But my head went bang

So I couldn't it and write

These rambles are easier

But to write I need my head right

and Tinnitus and my head have come out to play

Anyway welcome Japan and Taiwan

I hope you give me a chance to amuse you all

I have 2 Kdramas to enjoy a comedy and a drama

So that at least makes me happy as the sound roars 

through my head

I am also happy as my Photo selection thingy

popped up some very funny old photos

this day in History and all that

I had a Digital Camera  20 years ago  become phone cameras 

existed maybe

I can even remember a dinner with the Chinese PhD

crowd, everybody was studying for PhD at Birmingham

There was also one guy who designed mobile phones

if I remember rightly and we talked about saturation point

as everybody had a phone so what more could they do

Well Camera phones arrived over the horizon

Me I just had my digital camera surgically attached to me

as Fiona once said

anyway all these nice photos popped up today

I need to stop right now, TOO much snot and Tinnitus

in my head

That's why you are spared new stories

but 2,000,000 words have you read them all?

Have you read the 20 books in my Original English on Amazon

Or just the free stuff?

If you. read everything come to Birmingham and type for me

if you are my type that is, and want 4 Kpop babies

This is called a Bucket List, or a Running Gag, or Pathos

wasn't he a FAT guy from France

So thanks for the memories

as Abba sing The Winner Takes it All

Me

ok, just puke in a bucket instead

The House Cleaner should be my next story

I have a few funny ideas for it in my head

and stick vacuums are the new thing

ok enough I have to watch Kdramas

while you all vomit in a bucket 

at all my suggestions








I really did say to my daughters in 2014, you can have a dog if I die, or a cat if I have a heart attack

 few weeks later an unplanned quadruple, though it was slated as a triple

so be careful what you promise your kids

Totoro joined the family in March 2015 after I got out hospital









No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...