Friday 15 October 2021

In Search of an Indian Princess is the climax to The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

  

In Search of an Indian Princess is the climax to The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

an it is on Blogger and in English

and I think Indian is reading it today

29288 was the day I finished it

The a couple of years later I expanded it

As all I had was a photo copy of the typescript

Now all these years later

it is being read all over the world in Translations

on My Wordpress and Blogger

Not forgetting other books too

and 2000 short stories

and 1000 chats like this that don't go into the

books when I compile them

So despite the Tinnitus which is 24/7

I'm pleased I can put something down

Though less stories

(C) by Michael Casey is a story that goes into my books

otherwise it's a chat like this

I have to give a hour to my ears every day

To let the sound of noise quieten before

I can do anything

It's like waking up on a beach after a stag night

Sea roaring in the dark and you totally confused

Like leaving the Coast Guard Station at Cromane Lower Killorglin

coming  home with Uncle Patrick with just stars and sea for company

In 1973 at Christmas my dad thought he had gone blind

It was so dark, and what's that noise

The sea a spit away

That's where my mum comes from

and thinking about it makes me emotional

Just as landing there at Cromane

makes me feel at home too

Though I'll probably never be back again

All my ailments considered

Not unless somebody ties me to the roof rack

Yes I get grump, you have this noise in your head

stopping you from sleeping and killing your rest

Anyway SHAZAM is a great film so go watch it

I found a new Kdrama too 

A girl in an art gallery who is a Kpop fan

An just for starters the new boss thinks she's a lesbian

the usual mix from Korean Kdramas

and very funny, just like Shakespeare



Her Private Life (TV series) - Wikipedia


watch in Korean with subtitles like me

then you'll see why I always look east

Though my daughters are half Shanghai

Somebody is still going through all my writing

so thanks for that

If you read all of it, you have to come to
Birmingham and be my typist

for Tears for a Butcher

which I'd love to finish but
I never will as it would take a full year
if I didn't have Tinnitus and Pain

So I stick to writing short stories
its easier for me
Just and hour to write one story when I'm able
takes you 5 mins or a cake and coffee to read

there are 20 books on Amazon

2,000,000 Words all told on Wordpress and Blogger

so my bucket wish is 4 more kids and a Kpop band
created, maybe the girl in the new Kdrama 
would be perfect...

Fiction is stranger than any  reality

I could dictate far faster than I write

You think 4 times faster than you speak

and maybe the same ratio to write

So Dictation would be 16 times faster

than me typing

Or is the thought of me reproducing frightening

on the page, or any other way

I'll stop now so you can all vomit in a bucket




h



.

20 years ago, perfect dad


No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...