Saturday 9 October 2021

soon 3500 pieces will be here, stories and chats but why run to Guam to avoid me?

soon 3500 pieces will be here,  stories and chats

and today when I looked Guam was reading me

So are you a travel agent, or a nun on the run

over on Wordpress, and why so many Koreans

are reading Quick Stories 

300 and Not OUT is funny too, a publisher said so

Though I try and write lots of funny pieces

But I do add a serious piece every now and then

Everything is there to amuse

Nobody wants to pay for my original English on Amazon

So I've dumped on you in all the languages I could think of

Maybe that's why you've swum to Guam

To wash your hair from the fallout 

Using coconuts and  drinking rum 

as you watch the setting sun

Or maybe you want to avoid all the lies from Trump

Far Far Away just you and your donkey and Shrek for company

As USA implodes with Anger about Everything and Everybody

Maybe we'll all wake up on a beach in Guam

With mushroom clouds obscuring the setting sun

Dr Strangelove and all that

Or maybe HONESTY will become the new fashion

Power Corrupts and Absolute Power  Corrupts Absolutely

and it is NOT Fabulous

See I've watched too much news

BUT Tinnitus in my head for years, and since June maybe, far far worse

Maybe I'm Pregnant and having a baby

WHO said that, I know I have Covid Belly, from watching too much telly

But Seriously, but seriously why do I think of Jon Sopal from the BBC

when  I say that?

Political News has filled me so full of

Enough

I may go buy a lottery, if I can walk to the end of the road

as for you read Chapter 9 of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

M.P. Married to a Person, Married to a People. its my take on an Election Campaign 

in Old Forge and Singing Anvil

remember I first finished it on Leap Years Day 1988

and Politics have changed so much since then




No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...