Thursday 7 October 2021

Tinnitus revenge

Tinnitus revenge

last night was bad

but I'm in the land of the living now

Somebody is still going through my site 

like a hot knife through butter

So thank you, though there are books on Amazon too

But I know you all like free stuff

Sky Glass is in the news today

You might like it

Me I think Content is king

and Sky is past it

A new fancy internet tv is nice

but for 200 quid you can own your own

So why rent a TV no matter how fancy

But that's my opinion

Maybe too many Yes men at Sky

Or Rupert will ban me

So you'll never be looking at me

Through any glass, not even a looking glass

But that does not matter

He'll outlive me anyway

I have to find a new Kdrama to watch next

So I'll get back to you on that

And any Russians out there, don't forget 

to try my stuff, especially Lech, Boris and Gregorgi stories

and the Spaceman and The Archangel

TTFN



No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...