Sunday 24 October 2021

10 of you here on Blogger

10 of you here on Blogger

Taiwan and Japan and Korea

not forgetting other places

I would love to get my books published in the East

But somebody has to put down some bucks to Publish my books

In English maybe with Facing page Translations in Oriental languages

But even though somebody in China did talk to me a day or so ago

In the end, nothing, just confusion 

Jack Ma, where are you when you are needed

Go back to your first love, and talk to me

And yes that won't happen either 

I was in Czech once and I asked a bouncer

When I was lost, do you speak English?

And he could, Yes I speak English

That was all he could say, 4 words

So if you want to talk to me

You'll have to be better than that bouncer

My Czech story is the truest and funniest

But I'll never put it on my sites

Tinnitus continues to kill me

Otherwise more stories 

(c) by Michael Casey usually when I write a story

Otherwise a chat or a ramble like this

So this is 3500 the piece of writing on this Blogger

Though somebody in the East might want to publish all of my stuff

Chats and Ramblings like this

Put it on an App, Juke Box stories with Michael Casey

You could add pencil cartoons too

2,000,000 Words

Jack Ma where are you?

Though Korea/Japan/China/Taiwan will do

So I'll stop now and find Mass on the Internet

The Hill and Arthritis and so on, I've missed the real live show

So I'm there in spirit via the Internet

If you Like Don Camillo. you should all love

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

it's in Italian on this Blogger too, somebody was reading it in the night

Maybe Benedict and  Francis kick back with a Guinness 

as a nun reads it to them

One Nun, Two Popes and a Guinness

as I'm read to them, Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from

BIRMINGHAM

my local priest was called Don Camillo in the Seminary

I'm just called a pain in the pew

See you





No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...