Monday 9 August 2021

Snow White's favourite drink? 7 Up. so double that to 14 Up

Snow White's favourite drink? 

7 Up. 

so double that to 14 Up

The Wordpress crowd are out 14 Countries today are reading  my rubbish

on Wordpress

I wish you all pray my Tinnitus goes away as it is horrible

many years ago a female student as  in France on her year abroad

In the staff room one day the gym teacher asked

have you got a French boyfriend yet?

The female student on her year abroad  

turned around to reply in song  in perfect French

Some day my Prince will Come

she had memorised the song in French

and to this day, she is remembered

Can you guess who it was, caudebec en caux

And yes she is still singing, but mainly in English

Bonjour Yvetot too

Nothing more to say today, but the French Translation of

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker is online too



No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...