Tuesday 24 August 2021

Korean Red Ginseng for Tinnitus

Korean Red Ginseng for Tinnitus

I read in my Tinnitus time it could help Tinnitus

So I'll be trying that and I'll let you know

I've checked it out, it shouldn't kill me

And if it lessens the noise and lets me sleep

So much the better

I do have an old biscuit tin, which is red with a letter box on 

so if it does kill me, my ashes will go in it

and they can bury it in the garden next to the cat pooh

IN remembrance of me


and yes I get lots of Tinnitus emails that I delete, because I never click links

and this option will cost 8 quid for 6 months worth of extract

so  we shall see.... and hopefully not hear

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...