Friday 13 August 2021

A Message for Readers

Hello I'm Michael Casey the writer of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

originally finished on Leap Years Day 1988, hence 29288 as Taxi HELP ME code in

the book, simple really.

spotted you by accident. The Original English, as written by me, is only on Amazon,

The Writer and Copyright owner Michael Casey

So buy a book and feed me. Yes I have posted Translations for  the World to read in 

their own language(s) but the deal is they tell everybody in their own country. And EVENTUALLY I get paid, or get a Media deal in a local newspaper and then I spread like spilt milk. People should only go to my sites To read my original words, Anything else will not be REAL, it's be like the Ghosts you see after Major Grom has had words with you.

So.https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

for Translations

and https://butcherbakerundertaker.blogspot.com/

is my main site with 3300 plus pieces of writing and what I call chats

TO BUY my BOOKS

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000


and the white cat is called Totoro because 6 years ago my kids wanted a pet

So I said they could have a dog if I died or a cat if I had a heart attack

I ended up with an unplanned quadruple heart bypass, and yes the photo on my sites is real me and my scars

So be friendly in Russia/Ukraine or wherever you are 

And spread the word

you can even send a nice email reply 

In English saying you liked my 20 books so much

Or you can just find and enjoy my Lech, Boris and Gregorgi stories

where Polish/Ukrainian/Russia first cousins have adventures

when they are not watching over a Still in the Woods making Vodka

and yes Totoro drinks that she likes swimming in the vat, she is a Ninja Cat

That's why she is so white or maybe just drinking Comfort fabric conditioner

(do not repeat that with your cat)

So that's all I bet  you never reply

Because then you'd have to be ORIGINAL and write for yourselves

Stay Happy and Covid free

Pax Vobiscum from me to you

Michael Casey

aka the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham




No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...