Thursday 5 August 2021

Changing Faces of Me Michael Casey

 



the cool one is wearing the hat

























I tend to take quick snaps or annoy my girls for a quick snap

A  posed selfie is  now real, so that's why I look as I do

You decide what kind of photo do I make

If you want a posed writer with face on his chin, then you'll never get that

As it makes me want to reach for the sick bucket

bus pass photo 30 years  ago maybe

















































my first creation My eldest daughter


my funny 2nd creation, my smaller daughter

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...