Friday 27 August 2021

3426, that's the number of posts here, Some are Stories which go into books others are chats, like this

3426, that's the number of posts here, Some are Stories which go into books others are chats, like this

so you won't see this in a book

Anyway 14 nations yesterday on Wordpress

Today 7 nations so far on Wordpress

Never as much spread here on Blogger

Though this site, this Blogger in front of you has the most stuff

I write for Everybody, and 90 plus Nations must agree

Obviously with a family coming from Kerry, catholic with a small c  inside me

I have very catholic tastes too, catholic means universal by the way

just in case you do not know

though I always used to say to my muslim students, pray for me, once a day

I was an Esol English teacher for a year in an Islamic school, a decade ago

I grew up at work being the sole person with any faith

the bar was nearer than any church

though the spirit in my workmates was better than many professing faith

it's what you do that matters not hot air

Parable of the 2 sons, the worker and the shirker

Remember that, the one that actually worked

Not the liar the lazy one

Just mentioning this in passing

Too many selfies in the media, and no depth

I could get on my hobby horse but won't I'd probably break its back

Lockdown belly and all that

Too much screaming in the news too

And not enough listening and healing

Maybe we should all just shut up and pray

Get your Rosaries out today

Whatever Faith or None you are

A little peace does go a long way

and yes as I write comedy, ok humour, here's something which

is written with love/faith/humour and reminds all us catholics

of our mum's and hello to any mums reading this




15 May 2020 — ALL in ONE place Translations Galore OUT이 아닌 300Download ... I've updated this 30th June 2021 I'm Michael Casey from Birmingham England, ...







No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...