Tuesday 31 August 2021

Allo Allo la belle France je suis ici

Allo Allo la belle France je suis ici

So you all spiked at 3pm is that 4pm French time

Thanks, je vous remerci

I won't be writing anything ew today after all

I've watched D*P the Korean Military Police Kdrama

Engrossing, and Brutal, but also great tv

so tell your friends in the CRS, maybe they'd watch it too

if they want a holiday il y a un voleur pres de nous

peutre etre un CRS peut avoir une petite promanade 

et on verra que si se passe, je vous remerci

Anyway I'll paste in The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker 

French Transation file so you can all read it

You are not all at the Ecole in 

Caudebec en Caux

I visited the staff room, and enjoyed dinner with cider back in 83 or 84

but ca c'est un secret

Now if you all like praying, you can  add me to you list

The Tinnitus is howling like a ZZtop in my head

otherwise, I'll get back on the horse and write a new piece

But if you've found this site there are 3400 plus pieces of*&&^

SO it must be a punishment from your teacher

Mr Notzing my French teacher was the best teacher ever

Because he tested us, every single week for 4  years

That's the reason why my French is any good

Mr Long who was in France with the Resistance he was my teacher

for the first year, but Mr Notzing took over for 4 more years of Grammar school

My general pains are not so bad totay, c'est un manage enchante 

if  got the French right, a magic roundabout of pain

up and down my body and around again

SO exercise and eat healthily 

my cat Totoro just appeared, so I'll finish for today

and you know why  I have a cat...


OUT이 아닌 300Downloadkorean-translation-still-alive-2015DownloadKOREAN Quick StoriesDownloadkorean-translation-still-alive-2015Downloadbbu-in-koreanDownloadall-for-koreaDownloadoutec9db4-ec9584eb8b8c-300-1Download

Arabic Altogether NowALL for KoreaKOREAN Quick StoriesWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015Wydanie polskie Still Alive 2015 – Copywin Wiersze dla wszystkichVietnamese Translation The Butcher The Baker and The UndertakerTURKISH tRANSLATION OF bbuThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationsspanish-bbuSpanish BBUportuguese-bbu2019abcportuguese-bbu2019abcportuguese-bbu2019PORTUGUESE BBU2019polish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translationschinese translation BBUchina-bbu-converted-1China BBU-convertedChina BBUbengali-translation-of-bbuBengali Translation of BBUbbu-russian-translation-microsoft-wordbbu-italian (2)bbu-in-arabicbbu-germanBBU UrduBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU ITALIANBBU IndonesianBBU in KOREANBBU in Indian HindiBBU in HebrewBBU in HebrewBBU in ArabicBBU in Indian HindipersianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019В поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015   

It is nice to see every day where you all are as you read my stories

It is over 80 places worldwide

I’ve covered all the major language groups and you can all buy my Original English

on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

I only read emails in ENGLISH with a decent subject line and I never click links

Junk emails just get deleted unread

Now curl up in bed and read my stories


 

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...