Tuesday 24 August 2021

Next Up maybe

Next Up maybe

well my big daughter went out dining last night with her old school friend

whose name I always get wrong

So I told my daughter she should write a comedy food blog

And the idea stuck in my own mind so you may get that

My small daughter did her Geography A level field work

with 3 of her friends

Ladywood and Brindley Place and redevelopment etc

My niece 10 years ago did field work there, she's even still on the video

Theresa May did Geography at Oxford, before later

staring in a story of mine, as the singer in an Abba tribute band

with Putin, Trump and the Pope

you can find it, it should make you laugh

I'm setting up a band by Michael Casey

or click here

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/2021/05/07/7th-may-2021-s-bathed-and-shaved-michael-casey-him/

What else Zombie Detective my Kdrama is very funny, a Carry on from Korea almost

You are my Spring finishes today as well, so I'll enjoy and cry over that

A Dr Quack with a heart transplant, and a female concierge

I've clicked on 6 other things that I'll start to watch too

And NO, I don't speak Korean, I watch in Korean with English subtitles

And yes Quick Stories in Korean is my top download , 2000 + 

And if the man or is it the girl runner in a cold place gets in touch

Then I'll send the English original

Meanwhile Egypt and Saudi have been looking

So hello to you too, there are three full books online in Arabic

So you can suffer in your own language if you find them

Vietnam has been looking at me too

Have my model photos turned your head

I think I have a Vietnamese Translation online too

Just google search

or click here


https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/2020/05/15/all-in-one-place-translations-galore/


i have to have my dinner now, and a mug of vegetables too

Stay Happy aways and spread the word like butter

Google Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

Thats it and Poland I have not forgotten you

As a Pole decorated our new house






No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...