Wednesday 25 August 2021

25th August 2021 Wednesday at 1pm what were you all doing in France?

25th August 2021 Wednesday at 1pm what were you all doing in France?

As a spike of a few hundred readers appeared its 6 hours later now

So I went back to bed to finish my Tinnitus sleep

after I had been up for a few hours

When  I returned to the land of the living

you had spiked in france

so Thanks for that

a French Translation of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

is over on my Wordpress


En Francais Le Boucher La Boulangere et L’Undertaker by Michael Casey, ca c’est moi

ME IN LOURDES 30 YEARS AGO

Published by michaelgcasey

I've updated this 30th June 2021 I'm Michael Casey from BiThough my head is screaming so much with Tinnitus

It might just explode like in a horror movie

Zombie Detective was fab on Kdrama land


No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...