Thursday 12 August 2021

On an Island, a Virgin and British


On an Island, a Virgin and British

or maybe just somebody on the British Virgin Islands was reading me twice

See word order matters, as does  the punctuation

And that's the key to writing

I write too fast and make typos so remember that

So another place to add to the list of readers

I have coverage but lack penetration

I may always be that way

It's up to you my virgin readers to tell everybody

It would be nice if I got a thank you note to michaelgcasey@hotmail.com 

But all I get is rubbish which is deleted unread

I'm not an ignorant third world person with zero education

Though from my pictures you may assume that

So just never send me rubbish

As for you my reader on the British Virgin Islands

I doubt it is the Google guy as he was in NZ recently

Nor Richard Branson either

Probably a bored hotel worker, I was in CPNEC for 3 years

I actually opened the hotel in 2002

So if you are a British Virgin and on an Island

Thank you for reading me

Frankie Howerd was in a film


Up the Chastity Belt - Wikipedia


set in Pompeii

 in 1971 that's when I was at school studying Latin

I did 5 years worth of Latin by the way

as well as French and Spanish

I tried German but it was too hard

So I ended up with a Shanghai connection

My Tinnitus is howling really bad, I should take it outside and flog it

Just like the slaves in Up Pompeii 

Oh, Please yourselves, as Frankie might say

I'm throwing in  the towel for the day





No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...