Monday 30 August 2021

For what it's worth

 For what it's worth

Everybody thinks its a right to go to University

Even though they cut and paste their degree

Give them a grant for an equal amount to start a business

Taxi cab, or cafe, or IT whatever

Yes  a cat amongst the pidgeons

Or go work in a hotel, that's an experience

As a student of the news, ok I flick through the papers online

TOO MUCH SCREAMING and Headlineisms

Then the reality is different

Papers should be read, but the Quality is getting worse

Too much like. News of The World, or National Enquirer

Radio 4 news is the very best

Pictures can get in the way

And too much backward and forward introductions

Just state it, that's why Radio is Best

and yes 20 years of constant Radio 4 was a very good education for me

Before I started writing over 33 years ago, so a life long love of words

Fim Review

Man in Love a Taiwanese film very touching

D*P a Korean series about Military Police is very good, and funny too

Cruella the Disney film is a must 10/10 use of Music in it FAB too

And yes watch the original with subtitles as dubbing is rubbish

I've got 6 or so more Kdramas lined up too

If my Tinnitus would go away and let me sleep I'd be happier

And when my pain attacks come,  they are longer and hurt even more

SO read Rubic Cube Life, and You Try my Life on my sites

Then maybe your eyes will open, and you may even say thank you

Otherwise if you are reading this from afar, don't send me rubbish

I may be in chronic pain, but I'm not STUPID

I did read somewhere a guy with a heart transplant has now reached 90

But the obvious question is how old is the heart inside him

So he has had 30 years Grace

I found photos from when I built my daughter's Dolls House

I looked bad then, far too fat, though could you tell the difference to now

Anyway I've had 6.5 years extra time, but in the middle of the night 

with no sleep and screaming in pain, I do sometimes wonder

So I hope I can last a long time more, it won't be 30 years

5 or 6 till both daughters graduate.

Quality is better than Quantity

Which brings me back to newspapers

He was only 85 etc

It used to be three score and ten, if you remember your Bible

Where is Reality in the News, instead of Reality Tv Personalities

Think on that, I have to twist the Cube and get a bit more sleep

Or are we all full of self deceit





No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...