Friday 20 August 2021

Midnight 00.00 20th Aug 2021

Midnight 00.00 20th Aug 2021

my head is fizzing and splitting with Tinnitus

It may even drive me sane

It really is too much

So there won't be anything new today Friday

but  I do thank all the French for surging to my site

Have a read to the very end and then judge it en totalite

my daughter is doing A level French

and 4 of us, in the older generation speak a bit too

we are a multilingual family

anyway enough, my head feels like a hangover

but without any alcohol being taken

it's always a hard day's night, just trying to get to sleep

Tinnitus has cursed me these past 3 months especially

So Peace in my head, and in the entire world

is my Prayer



we had a double rainbow today, that was nice, 

if only I had a shovel I'd dig up the 2 crocks 

of gold



No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...