Friday 6 August 2021

Clouds the Original Moving Pictures

Clouds the Original Moving Pictures

had a sit in the garden today looked at the Blue Sky

The Chinese say the British Sky is so Blue

That's what Gabo said many years ago

Anyway the white clouds, nibus(?) looked so good

So the next new story will be

Clouds the Original Moving Pictures(c) By Michael Casey, that's me

So  write you own piece, then contrast and compare with mine

Hope your pain levels don't match mine

Thank God for Movelat and Parcetamol

My kidneys don't allow me to use the strong stuff, GFR 29 etc

Eat Tomatoes, and wholemeal bread , cranberry juice and a few veg

That's stopped the decline in my kidneys so far

Tinnitus for 3 plus years now, is the worst

That's  enough of that

Thank you Koreans everywhere for reading my stuff

Quick Stories the Korean Translation I loaded up to Bloggers 

You should have spotted it already

That's the book with the most reads recently

So that's your lot for today, Koreans. plus all the world, the stage for my words

Pray the Rosary or any other form of Pray whatever Faith you are

For Sanity in the USA and everywhere

We need to return the Planet to Eden

Before it is too late

So

Pray, Hope, Don't Worry as Padre Pio used to say




me at Hotel Achat Offenbach in 2007 or 2008 I cannot remember which right now, Great Hotel, Food and  People what more could anybody want. Ich Lieb Frankfurt too

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...