Thursday 1 July 2021

Urdu in Afghanistan

I have an Afghan reader so hello to them

10 years ago

when I was an Esol teacher it as mainly Pakistani and a few Afghans

I always asked them to pray for me at least once day

I may have had a stray Indian too, Uddam

was that  his name

He had a sister living down the road too

He said he'd never forget me

I said forget me, remember your English language

Anyway I hope the all enjoy the book

I noticed on some uploads I'd lost one page

page 606 the most dramatic in all the book

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

so hello to everybody everywhere

and In Search of an Indian  Princess

the final 3 chapters

What's it all about?

Love, Harmony, Faith, Friends and Laughter

So if you pray once a day or  only sometimes

Remember me in your prayers wherever you are

Whatever Faith you are

For we all love our children

Especially when they are asleep and not ...

That's all for today, my pain levels are enormous

This left shoulder and more

But if Tinnitus deserted me and found a friend in _

Then I'd be really happy

Enough

Michael Casey aka the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England









No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...