Saturday 31 July 2021

Sweden and Nobel and Me

Sweden and Nobel and Me

or why are the Swedes reading me today

are they all vegetables?

Now that I've upset one food group

An upsurge in my readers from there

so hello to you all

if you go to Wordpress there are Translations Galore

but none in Swedish

So happy hunting

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

If you want to give me the Nobel Prize for anything I'll accept it

My head is swimming with Tinnitus and my shoulder pain has kicked off

So I'll stop

Nobel Prize for Literature Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham

An obscure writer that nobody has read, or would want to, so prefect fit for it.

Though maybe I just need a bit of exposure

As Swedes are all Nudists should I just take my clothes off for Nobel





No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...