Sunday 25 July 2021

well what shall I say today?

well what shall I say today?

I still get rubbish emails that I delete unread

People are hiding their IP now too, so I just delete you too

Has anybody at the Olympic Village put my sites OUT THERE

Come on Japanese folks share me with the Olympians

Then they won't have a wasted journey if they fail to win

My Tinnitus is horrendous, so I play with my phone

So you may even get an email in the middle of the night

Its a lot cooler here in Birmingham

We did not get any Thunder yet

I was waiting to run out naked with a bar of soap

Carbolic of course to wash my naughty bits, and all my bypass scars

on my chest and down both legs

not forgetting my Orangutang hairy left shoulder

See  I am just a Naked Ape, flashing in the thunder light 

As the lightning flashes and thunder rumbles

As I shuffle about trying not to lose the soap

So picture that or draw a cartoon, or get your boyfriend to do it

As a dare, while you Live Stream it Everywhere

Flash his Thunder so to speak

and will you  swoon, or call him a baboon

Who knows you could be my next door neighbour

Over the hedge so to speak

I hope you have a silly picture in your head now

If only I could draw

The best I can do is put cartoons in your head with my words said

My Tinnitus is roaring, and so was I, so if my email reply was bad

Don't be sad, now you know why


 

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...