Thursday 15 July 2021

Michael Casey Writer and Little Flower of Birmingham

Michael Casey Writer and Little Flower of Birmingham

I’m just a little flower so water me and I’ll smell back

I’ll get back to writing new stuff soon, but there are 1000s of stories here Wordpress

 and 3300 plus pieces on my Blogger  https://butcherbakerundertaker.blogspot.com

but listen to these too they are far funnier

https://www.radioechoes.com/?page=series&genre=OTR-Comedy&series=Round%20The%20Horne


and thankfully the pain stayed away today but the Tsunami of Tinnitus remains
Watched You are my Spring Kdrama
the doctor is afraid to love because he might not live long, he had a heart transplant
So that struck a chord with me, but if a female Korean concierge turned up like in the story
I would go for it, that's what I shouted at the tv screen


No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...