Wednesday 21 July 2021

He who holds the knife never succeeds

He who holds the knife never succeeds 

that was the lesson from yesterdays Political Interview

Michael Gove knows that too

Anyway today as the Tinnitus fades to daytime levels

I'm looking at my readers list over the 4 sites

I am the. 4th of 4 brothers as well, Minimus, the 3rd at the same Grammar school too

Anyway Kyrgyzstan is  reading me and Togo too

So why don't they listen to the BBC instead, as they sit by the pool

Or ride a Yak

They could send me a postcard or draw a cartoon on a sealed down envelope

Sadly I cannot draw,  though my daughters do

So I appreciate what I cannot do

But Kdramas do delight me, and I wish I had a happy ending 

Instead of real life unfolding

My life has been a Kdrama and I know my ending

But I can dream a Kdrama dream, You are my Spring

wherever you are 



still waiting for that door to open, now we are further up that Hill


No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...