Saturday 17 July 2021

Atypical

 Atypical on tv   very funny just watch it   a 9 or even a 10

There are 4 seasons, I've watched  3 episodes, 30 mins or so

Happy to have found  it

Just wsh I could lose my raging Tinnitus

So Secret Prayer Society out there, all prayers welcome

You may find my piece of the same title


Just pray my Tinnitis goes away, at least its not a brain  tumour

If you forgive the black humour

And we should all pray Nuclear weapons are abandoned

WE must fix the Climate or our children will have no planet

East and West need to fix it

we have the technology or will our biology let us down

Pray on that




No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...