Wednesday 6 June 2018

thanks for passing by today the longest day 6th June

thanks for passing by today the longest day 6th June

as I said I was in Caen Normandy France 6th June 1984

40 years on then, and now another 34 years on today.

I'm not as strong as I was then , having fun in Normandy, walking over 20 miles in one day during my visit. Finding a tiny restaurant owned by 2 gay men, very Hansel and Gretel and eating with lots of coffee before walking all the way back to Yvetot.

Today I walked a couple of miles with lots of rests and I'm worn out tonight, had to have a nap. but at least I've had 3 years extra time, thanks to heart surgery. The future is painful with my Arthritis playing second fiddle, so I'll be boring you all for a few more years, with the help of God and Two Policemen as my mother used to say,

Tomorrow my gas boiler should be serviced, then the gas bill will arrive too, so I may be crying when I get it. Otherwise I'll see what I'll dream up. 1835 pieces of writing on this site tonight. Still haven't been discovered, perhaps I look too frightening, like a ghost.


But Ghosts are all our futures....






No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...