Wednesday 27 June 2018

Deja Vu

Deja Vu  a 2006 film  with Denzel Washington was on tv tonight.

a detective film with a sci fi  twist.   8/10   so find it and have a look.

Denzel is a class actor a few good twists in  tonight's film

No new story today, as I was fixing my computer again.

I'd still love to know why I get a cursor moving methodically all over my screen.

Do I have a ghost...

Though if you google earth my house you can see me standing outside, like a ghost

www.michaelgcasey.typepad to hear me, its several years since I did the recordings 200 stories and over 11 hours of me on audio. just 50 stories on my site.
Though now I must have approaching 2000 stories

Nice to see you are googling my books, there are 16 now just follow the link

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0











No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...