Friday 1 June 2018

Well its Half Term and Still Exam time here in UK

Well its Half  Term and Still Exam time here in UK

so If you are having a break from the books

there are 1800 stories to graze on below

Just keep on going down as Corrie said in Finding Nemo

You won't find Nemo but submerged below in all the writing

There will be loads of stories to help relax you

I'm 85,000 words into Sweet 16, so by end on July that'll be

uploaded to Amazon, in the vain hope you all start buying books.

Though if you are Rupert Murdoch just send me a publisher please

That's all I may write something new later, I have to pose with Trump

for a cheesy photo later, I will be in drag of course on his Oval carpet


https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC















https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC 

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...