Thursday 28 June 2018

some like it hot

As you know Some like it hot was a film with MM in , and Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon where they dressed in drag to avoid the Mafia. Obviously the perfect part for me, not my usual cross dressing but rather I  could be MM, my surgery scars look like my seams in my nylons.
Don't all groan , I am an actor too, well on paper anyway.

Thanks for passing by this week despite all the football to entice you away. Indonesia turned up today so hello to them and Russia again too. I still want to get my stuff on radio or 5min slots on tv, talking straight down the camera as I recite a story or 2000. And yes I want to be paid, and yes I DO  think my stuff can be used to HELP teach English as a 2nd language, because it is NOT boring. Some day some of you may buy a book or even all of them. Rupert Murdoch where fore art thou, a media deal, a media deal, a house, a car and a puppy dog for  my wares. sob sob sob, somebody fetch a tissue.
Not unless that was you in Indonesia, if only all my dreams could come true, and yes I did think of several jokes just then, but I'll leave them in your imagination, just like a Trojan horse.
I forgot to say the house I like is still for sale, so Rupert if you have a few pounds left I can be bought, its on B17 on Right move see photo below. My dad used to say you don't get if you don't ask, as well as talkis cheap but money buys bread, or my Rights...
and thank you to Putin my lone Russia reader from today, Donald always grabs more to look at, he spikes everything.

Surreally yours

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham the one in England

p.s. no naps and not so much pain, I think the suinshine is good for me, I must be a solar cell

 Image result for michaelgcasey







No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...