Tuesday 12 June 2018

Welcome Costa Rica

I spotted Costa Rica joining my readers, I hope they are not too sad after the Belgium game. So I have German, French and Spanish speaking readers looking at The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker in Translation, Italian is there too, on my other site

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

So how about you all BUYING an English copy from Amazon, only the price of a beer.

https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

but I won't hold my breath as Internet is Free, so nobody wants to pay the Worker, yes that's me.

You have 1840 pieces of writing on this site and a 16th book, Sweet 16 will soon be on Amazon.

Don't forget there is only one fat, silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

beware of anybody else with the same name,  they are not me, and nobody writes like me.








No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...