Wednesday 20 June 2018

Evening All 19th June 2018

Evening All 19th June 2018

Well the whole world seems to be watching the football, so my viewers have droppedoff, which sounds like a Russian name, dropped off, maybe I should try and  get on Russian tv reading out my stories 2000 or so if you included the comic novel The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker.

I would read in English but you could have Russian subtitles, or dub a Russian voice on top, ontop sounds like a Russian name too. Everybody seems to have turned Russian, all rushing about, as in russin russins.

Sorry for the old jokes, I borrowed them from my brother 50 years ago.

My wife has returned from the Chamber of Commerce dinner, she won £100 in Chinese Supermarket  vouchers. Which is most appropriate . Thanks  to everybody for sending Cinderella back home to us. She'll do the washing up before going to bed, its her relaxation therapy.

In the morning she'll tread the grapes in the bath, then I'll whine in it, as I wash my bits, but beware of the seeds.

I'll surreal you all another day.

Michael

 https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC






 

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...