Thursday 7 June 2018

A German Present and a Polish one too

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/2018/06/07/der-schlachter-der-backer-und-der-undertaker-durch-michael-casey-2/


is where  my German Readers can read my comic novel, I wonder is Anthony Stein amongst them? Hello to you . We visited Ofenbach near Frankfurt in 2008 I think,maybe its time to return, its only one plane ride away. Great place and people, and food too.

I've also put the Polish version on my Wordpress site, both are too big for Blogger, though Blogger HERE is my main site.

so that's your lot, the angel is the picture on the wall behind me these past 20 years, though my copy has faded due to sunlight, its a watercoloured copy. oils last .

the gas man has still not arrived, though both the gas and electric bills came simultaneously






No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...