Thursday 21 June 2018

Putin and Trump to meet

Putin and Trump to meet

I said they should now they will,are they both reading my posts?

perhaps 50% cut in nukes and new joint plan for Mars mission.

Or just Russia takes all Kim's nukes, just put them on a train and carry them away.

Simple solutions are best.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

By the way The Hitman's Bodyguard is a good film to watch my daughter gave it a 9, I gave it 8 but I'd watch it again. Lots of good comedy. Very violent but otherwise a good action film. A 15 I think, Samuel L Jackson and Ryan Reynolds star.

 how Samuel's character fell in love with his girl is very very funny, a modern classic in my opinion.

Judge for Yourselves

 

Image result for the hitman's bodyguard

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...