Saturday 30 June 2018

Just a quick qustion to Portugal

Just a quick qustion to Portugal.

Is it because the data line lands in Portugal first that you guys always read my stuff, or is it that the local dentist has  ran out of magazines, so in desparation you look at my words.

Desparation probably, not unless you are on Pilgrimage in Fatima, I was in Lourdes myself when England won the World Cup in 1966.

So if you are in Fatima Portugal please light a candle, a very big candle for me.

here's somebody else's words.

   I Said a Prayer for You Today


            I said a prayer for you today
            And know God must have heard.
            I felt the answer in my heart
            Although he spoke no word!

            I didn't ask for wealth or fame
            (I knew you wouldn't mind).
            I asked him to send treasures
            Of a far more lasting kind!

            I asked that he be near you
            At the start of each new day;
            To grant you health and blessings
            And friends to share your way!

            I asked for happiness for you
            In all things great and small.
            But it was for his loving care
            I prayed the most of all!




*** I was going to post one of my poems but I found that instead, I know you'd prefer the above

 to my stuff


No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...