Tuesday 5 June 2018

Maybe a new Ghost story tomorrow

Maybe a new Ghost story tomorrow

well I've had a nap and now I've had some cereals, so I'm thinking I might write a 2nd Ghost story in the morning. Not now at night as I don't want to spook myself overnight.

So I may continue the story where I left off last week, its posted below if you look past a few other stories.

Lech, Boris and Gregorgi  are bubbling away in my mind, I like the 3 lads and I really do think they'd make cartoon material.

Sadly I cannot draw, I can only draw cartoons with my words.

Everything is overshadowed by Arthur my arthritis popping up uninvited, the cuckoo in the nest that is my body.  I know you are all bored with it, so am I but only 5 years ago no trace of it or the quadruple heart bypass. Ok I won't bore you any  more tonight.

Just look out for the Ghost story, maybe Lech and Boris and Gregorgi might end up in it.  Now there's an idea. And if you are Polish, Ukrainian or Russian you could draw a picture of how YOU see them, if any teacher is reading this, that's a punishment idea. Read Michael Casey and then have to draw a picture, a double punishment.

If you look at the book covers my kids did years ago you can see some ideas.

Now can you tell Lech, Boris and  Gregorgi to put that vodka away, and I don't mean in their bellies, they have to be ready for any Ghosts.....



https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC


p.s. I had a haircut, my local Pakistani barber did the honors, no.4 all over

so now I look like a Walrus with a white/silver skull.

They used to say Barry White was the Walrus of Love, sadly I cannot sing though I try, and only have 2 kids, Barry had 6 I believe. Maybe I'll catch up, who knows you never know when you get caught up in the rain..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB54XUhA9_w









No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...